MAVNI FEDERAL CLASS ACTION LITIGATION
Nio, et al. v. United States Department of Homeland Security, et al., Civil Action No. 17-0998
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- November 17, 2017 – Deadline for Defendants to file a response to the Second Amended Class Action Complaint
- January 23, 2018 – Status Conference at 3:00 PM ET in Courtroom 23A
- February 28, 2018 – Deadline for Defendants updated response to Court questions (Nio Docket 91)
- March 1, 2018 – Deadline for Defendants to file an index of the administrative record
- March 16, 2018 – Deadline for Defendants to file a motion to dismiss or, in the alternative, a motion for summary judgment
- April 3, 2018 – Deadline for Defendants to file a report updating their responses to the Court’s January 17, 2018 Order (Dkt. 91)
- April 3, 2018 – Deadline for Defendants to file opposition to Plaintiffs’ motion for a preliminary injunction
- April 3, 2018 – Deadline for Defendants to file statement of facts supporting their motion to dismiss/motion for summary judgment
- April 6, 2018 – Deadline for Plaintiffs to file reply in support of their motion for a preliminary injunction
- April 10, 2018 –Deadline for Plaintiffs to file motion to supplement and/or object to the administrative record due
- April 11, 2018 – Hearing on Plaintiffs’ motion for leave to file an amended complaint and plaintiffs’ motion for a preliminary injunction 1:30 PM ET in Courtroom 23A
Please check back periodically as Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP (“Fried Frank”), counsel for the Kirwa class and the Nio class, will be adding and updating documents and information found on this Site.
This website and the materials provided herein are made available by Fried Frank to provide publicly available information regarding the Kirwa and Nio class actions. Nothing on this website creates or establishes any attorney client relationships between Fried Frank and any persons or entities. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your understanding and acknowledgement that (1) the material and information on the Site is not offered as and does not provide legal advice on any matter and should not be used as a substitute for seeking legal advice, and (2) Fried Frank is not and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or any action or failure to act in reliance upon information on the Site.