MAVNI FEDERAL CLASS ACTION LITIGATION
Nio, et al. v. United States Department of Homeland Security, et al., Civil Action No. 17-0998
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- November 30, 2018 – Defendants’ summary judgment cross-motion and opposition due
- December 21, 2018 – Plaintiffs’ summary judgment opposition and reply due
- February 15, 2019 – deadline for Defendants’ Opposition to Plaintiffs’ Motion to Strike Portion of Defendants’ Opposition to Plaintiffs’ Motion for Partial Summary Judgment and Cross Motion for Summary Judgment in Favor of Defendants (Dkt. 219) and Defendants’ summary judgment reply.
- March 8, 2019 – As described in Nio Docket 239, the defendants and the plaintiffs shall produce supplemental documents and the defendants shall amend and update their Report to the Court from February 8, 2019 (Nio Docket 234).
- March 20, 2019 – Hearing on Cross Motion for Summary Judgement and Motion for Partial Summary Judgement at 1:30 pm ET in Courtroom 23A before Judge Ellen S. Huvelle.
Defendants’ class wide reporting is due every six weeks. In lieu of the next class wide report, the Court has ordered Defendants provide on or before February 8, 2019 at 12:00 pm a report containing the elements described in the Court’s January 8, 2019 Order.
Please check back periodically as Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP (“Fried Frank”), counsel for the Kirwa class and the Nio class, will be adding and updating documents and information found on this Site.
This website and the materials provided herein are made available by Fried Frank to provide publicly available information regarding the Kirwa and Nio class actions. Nothing on this website creates or establishes any attorney client relationships between Fried Frank and any persons or entities. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your understanding and acknowledgement that (1) the material and information on the Site is not offered as and does not provide legal advice on any matter and should not be used as a substitute for seeking legal advice, and (2) Fried Frank is not and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or any action or failure to act in reliance upon information on the Site.